Can you believe June is over already?! It feels like May was just here not too long ago. It’s crazy how fast time flies when you’re having fun. Since coming to Dallas I’ve been quite the little explorer. I’ve visited Waco, Austin, and San Antonio! I’m becoming a real Texan, next on my list is to ride a horse. Another highlight for the month was a special visit from my friend Jen! In the design realm the apartment is coming together slowly, but surely. The living room is equipped with seating now because I bought a futon! In the garden Whisp (the squirrel) dug up most of my seeds, but the oregano and cilantro are in full bloom!
I started my own nutrition consulting business myohmyitsrhy and I have learned so much already. Legal work is no joke! I am excited to grow my biz and have more clients. Along with owning my own business, there are a few side gigs I do too.
Here are a few more of my favorite items from June.
JUNE FOOD FAVES
These are foods I have been digging this month. I had coupons $10 off a purchase of $40 or more at WinCo so I did most of my grocery shopping at WinCo this month. I did visit Aldi too since it’s so close and cheap!
- Steamable Veggie Bags
- I love these veggies! I eat them with rice or quinoa + a little soy sauce on top. Sometimes I add leafy greens and a Qrunch burger.
- Santa Cruz Peanut Butter
- My absolute favorite peanut butter. The ingredients are all organic peanuts and a dash of salt.
- Aldi Chocolate Bars
- These chocolate bars are my favorite because they come individually packaged and there are a variety of flavors CHOCOLATE MINT is my favorite. The price point is less than $2… can’t beat that!
- Party in my Plants Better than a Snickers Bar Bites
- Dates + Peanut Butter + Chocolate = happy me. I like using crunchy peanut butter to make it more like a Snickers bar.
- Peanut Butter Square Bars
- DYK I’m a demo girl for Square Organics? I like eating these bars when I’m not out selling them. My favorite bar this month is the Chocolate Covered Peanut butter.
- Wylers Lemonade
- An almost problem for me.
- Kroger $5 Sushi
- ONLY the veggie rolls with brown rice.
JUNE LIFESTYLE FAVES
I have been really into walking around the neighborhood while listening to podcasts. Another favorite I found this month was $5 yoga at The Yoga Factory and Katy Trail.
- How I Built This With Guy Raz
- Kate Spade & Andy Spade
- Beyond Meat
- Bob’s Red Mill: Bob Moore
- Party in My Plants
- Miss United States’ Secrets to a Gorgeous Mind (and a Planty Diet!) with Rachel Todd
- My favorite show to watch beside the Bachelorette. I’ve always been a fan of crime shows, but hadn’t seen bones until now! DYK the main character Bones is sisters with Zooey Deschanel.
JUNE FASHION FAVES
I have been selling a lot of my clothes I don’t wear anymore on Poshmark. But I did buy a few items this week here are some of the favorites I picked up.
- Athleta Blue Jeans
- My Goodwill find of the month!
- Addidas Yoga Top